How UPKEEP Works
Every new UPKEEP customer has their own personal “Home Manager” who is responsible for your home’s care. They will schedule your Preventive Maintenance, answer your questions, and help you with any claims you may have.
For your initial visit we log all model and serial numbers of your covered appliances and systems. We know the details of your home in and out and can often bring parts on the initial call, saving you time, hassle, and frustration.
Our trained employees come to your home four times per year to maintain your home systems and appliances. Routine maintenance service provides peace of mind, knowing that a claim cannot be denied due to lack of maintenance. Plus, our maintenance program also includes a Spring and Fall Clean and Check on your heating and cooling systems, which means you will save money when you no longer have to purchase a separate HVAC service contract.
When you have a problem or need to file a claim, your Home Manager and our maintenance professionals respond quickly and proactively. Items that can’t be repaired will be replaced. After any work, we repair the drywall to ready-to-finish status, saving you time and money on a separate contractor.
What Does UPKEEP Home Warranty + Maintenance Cover?
COVERED WARRANTY ITEMS
COVERED MAINTENACE ITEMS
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems: Spring and Fall Clean and Checks as well as a quarterly filter replacement
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Plumbing Systems: Valves, Faucets, Water Heater, Water Filters, Toilets, Routing of drain line stoppages
- Electrical Systems: Outlets, Switches, Breakers, Fans, Lighting, as well as Garage Door Openers
- Check & Maintain Electrical Systems
- HVAC Spring and Fall Clean & Check
- Flush & Maintain Water Heater
- Humidifiers & Air Filtration
- Clean Dryer Vents
- Check Emergency Shutoff Valves
- Maintain Appliances
- Check & Maintain Toilets
- Maintain Faucets and Showers
- Water Purification Systems
- Annual Deck Safety Inspection
- Annual Exterior Inspection & Report
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Well Pump
- Water Softener
- Septic System
- Premium Appliances
- Sump Pump
- Second Kitchen
- Premium Upgrade Package
Whatever your needs, we make sure you're covered.
Get More Benefits with the UPKEEP Home Warranty + Maintenance
- A 10% discount on repairs from our parent company, Mister Fix-It.
- Up to 15 maintenance minutes per quarter for “handyman” services around your home.
- A Home Manager – Once you sign up for our service, you will be assigned a Home Manager. This person will be your point of contact at UPKEEP. They will schedule your Preventive Maintenance, schedule the repairs for any problems you might have, and make sure your home is properly cared for.
- We use our own full-time Maintenance Technicians or, in some cases a certified systems contractor, for the repairs. This allows us to respond in a more timely manner and get your systems up and running faster.
- We will not deny claims for lack of maintenance. If we can’t repair it, we will replace it.
- Miscellaneous items can be combined under one deductible when they are part of the same claim.
- We replace items with like kind and quality, not contractor grade.
- Required drywall repairs, because of system access, will be finished to a paint-ready status.
- We will visit your home four times per year to perform the needed maintenance to keep your home’s mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems running like they should.